Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sept 16

Only week 2 and I'm already a day behind. Wow, I'm good at this :P

Anyway...

I purchased yarn for a few holiday presents. I won't say what & for whom, as I have no idea who (if anyone) reads this blog and I don't want the surprises ruined. I'm big on the surprise aspect of presents--thats half the fun!
yarn 001yarn 004yarn 002

See? Pretty fun yarn all ready for being made into awesome presents :) I'm excited to have a few ideas for a few people so I can start early and not be rushed during the pre-holiday chaos. Now to just figure out the more difficult ones and I'm golden!

Jewelry class starts next week (woot!) so I'd like to whip up something this weekend to at least start on or have finished to show the instructor. I think I'll make a ginkgo leaf pendant. Or maybe something else. I dunno. There are so many options, its hard to figure out where to start! gah!

That's about all to report for this week. Things have been pretty chill craft-wise but will hopefully pick up a bit soon.

<smooches>

No comments: