
This was a big pain in my butt. I'm glad to have it done. It wasn't difficult, just time consuming and soooo boring!
Also, in time for Easter I whipped up a cute little sheep:
.After the blanket I decided it was time to pull something off the queue for me, so I did a super-fast crochet tank top:

Its a little bit revealing--good for a beach cover-up but I don't know that I'll wear it much beyond that. Maybe after I lose a few more pounds ;)
After the tank I started on a special bag/yoga mat bag combo for Valerie. All the yoga mat bag patterns I've found are only for the mat, which means you have to carry a 2nd bag for a change of clothes. annoying! So I'm making her a customized combo bag that'll have lots of little pockets & a drawstring and a special compartment for clothing & another for the mat. Its gonna look awesome. Very excited for this one. If it turns out well I'll submit it to Knitty (and if they don't like it I'll post it myself).
Sunday there was a special rare yarn-only sale at Natural Stitches so I broke the yarn diet for this one occasion. I did only buy yarn for specific projects, and decided thats how the diet will be for this month--even if its a great deal can't buy it unless its for something specific.
This week: Start on the fancy dress I got the yarn for at the yarn sale, continue to work on Val's bag. Whee!

No comments:
Post a Comment